Due to the pandemic, most of the airlines refund the money, either a part of the package or offers. But some refunds can take a longer time. And refund of hotels, car, and other activity, it will be refunded after your cancellation request. We relaxed when your refund amount shows in your bank account.
Here we would like to share some circumstances where your refund is not applicable.
Track your Refund
Have you applied for a refund, then it will be on its way. Through our portal, you can track your record, when it will arrive. You can discuss with our Virtual assistant, they will guide you better to check the status.
- Find a low-cost flight, which takes up to 24 hours only to process your request for your refund. Once your request is accepted, your bank will take the rest of the procedure. On their side, it will take up to a week to get a refund in the account.
- To see the original method of refund, for a payment. Paid by using your debit card, in the same account, it will be refunded back. And we will send you an email through that with the nitty-gritty of your amount. With all the details including how and when you will get it.
- If your credit card includes a charge, you will receive your refund from them, not from the find low-cost flight.
- If you charge a partial payment, you will get a refund for that amount. Minus required fees.
If you book your entire flight with points, in that case you have been charged a fee.
Some flights get fully refunded if you cancel your reservation within 24 hours.
- When you cancel a non-refundable flight, in that case, you will not get a refund, but get some brownie points that can be used in the future.
When you cancel before the deadline, you will get a full refund.
Some hotels didn’t refund a refund amount, which means after cancellation if you will not get your money back.
- Some hotels' cancellation deadline you meet still they charge on your cancellation request.
You will get a refund on most of the activities you have booked, only when you cancel before the cancellation deadline. But some of the activities are non-refundable whether you perform or not.